1. Heat oil in large stockpot.
2. Add all vegetables and garlic and ginger. Stir frequently for about 5 minutes or until shallots are translucent.
3. Add chicken and salt. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked.
4. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
5. Stir in lime, lemongrass and fish sauce. Reduce to a high simmer, about medium heat, for 10 minutes.
6. Stir in rice noodles and continue to simmer until noodles are tender. Serve.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (720g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 122 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.5g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 69.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 2486.1mg||86 %|
|Potassium 980.6mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 24.8g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 379
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!