T is for tablespoon
1. Boil 8 cups of water
2. Add 5 chicken thighs
3. Add 1 Yellow Onion (Minced), and the cubed Sweet Potato
4. 1 T of salt
5. Once the chicken starts boiling – reduce the heat to medium high and cook for 15 minutes
6. Then add – 1 T black pepper
7. 1 celery stalk (Minced)
8. 1 inch of piece of ginger root –grated (or use a little more if you’d like)
9. ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
10. 7 branches of fresh thyme leaves (you can slide the leaves off each branch with your fingers).
11. 1 can of coconut milk
12. 1 T salt
13. Cook for another 15 minutes
14. Turn the burner off but leave it on the stove.
15. Squeeze lime juice into the pot. Should be ready to go from here, so taste at this point. You can always add more Salt, Pepper, or lime juice at this point if you so desire to.
When you start cooking this dish, also have some brown rice set to be ready by the time this dish is completed. When your soup is done, dish up some brown rice in your bowl, and add the soup!
Note: If your going to review my recipe, don't give my recipe a poor score if you don't even follow the instructions and add/subtract your own preference. Make the recipe accordingly, and rate it based on those specifications.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (356g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 32.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 286.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 156
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!