1. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Stir in five-spice powder, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, cayenne, and soy sauce. Blend well.
3. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 8 minutes or until coated with seasonings, lightly browned and no longer pink.
4. Add chicken broth, curry, vinegar, and coconut milk; stir.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionly.
6. Add veggies to skillet, bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
Serve over rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (714g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 209 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.2g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g||79 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 78mg||24 %|
|Sodium 376.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 883.4mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.5g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 77.6g|
|Protein 42.9g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 706
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.