Try this Thai Green Curry Pack recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Bring the coconut milk to the boil and whisk in the Thai green curry paste.
2. Add the chicken stock and simmer for 1 minute before adding the sugar whisking thoroughly ( don't add the 31 litres of water ) .
3. Add remaining ingredients, then remove from the heat and cool in the blast chiller.
4. Saute the mushrooms until al dente. Steam mange tout at 110 for 5 mins. Chop baby corn.
5. Weigh 260ml of Thai green sauce into a pouch, then add 60g of each vegetable and seal pouch.
6. Vac pack 1 cup of rice per small vac pack bag, per portion.
7. Weigh and vac pack 300g of prawns in a thick bag and seal per portion
HOW TO MAKE THE PACKS...
260 ml Sauce + 180g vegetables per pouch - 200g rice - 300g prawns
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 430 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1000.9mg||35 %|
|Potassium 196.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 97
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.