1. Boil 4 cups of water.
2. Pour the boiling water into a french press, and then add tea leaves. Depress the plunger as far as you can.
3. Let steep for 5-6 minutes. The color should be dark orange / reddish orange.
4. Pour out the tea evenly into 2 glasses.
5. Add 2.5 tablespoons of sugar into each glass, stir until dissolved.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours or until chilled.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of milk into each glass, and stir. The tea should look dark orange in color.
8. Add ice cubes, if desired, and serve.
Take care not to oversteep the tea leaves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (427g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 127.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 23.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.3g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 94.3g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!