Try this Thai Shrimp Soup recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. To prepare the lemongrass, cut the stalks into 2-inch pieces and bruise the lemongrass by bending it as much as possible (this will help release the lemongrass flavor).
2. Add the veggies and the lemongrass pieces to a large soup pot, pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer.
3. Add the fish sauce and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and cook for about 4-6 more minutes, or until the shrimp flesh turns white.
5. Season with black pepper and serve in bowls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (735g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 681mg||210 %|
|Sodium 754mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1794mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 99g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 582
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.