1. Cook the green beans in a large pot of boiling water for 1 min. Drain; rinse beans under cold water to stop the cooking.
2. Combine pimiento, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper flakes in blender. Whirl until mixture is a smooth puree.
3. Heat 1t. oil in very large non-stick wok over med-high heat. Add half of pork; stir fry for 3 min until no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet and set aside. Repeat with another teaspoon of oil and remaining pork.
4. Add remaining 1t. oil to wok and heat. Add beans, stir-fry for about 2 min. Add the 2 T water; cover the wok and cook for 2 min or until the beans are just tender.
5. Return the pork to the skillet. Add the pimiento puree; stir to mix and stir fry for 1 minute. Mix in the fresh basil, mint and cilantro. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve at once.
NOTES : per serving: 224 calories, 22 g. fat Recipe by: Family Circle 5/97 Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #604 by "firstname.lastname@example.org"
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (227g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 55.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 283.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 535.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.