1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F (unless using stove top steamer).
2. Nestle the fish fillets side by side on a large square of foil and scatter the ginger, garlic, chilli and lime zest over them.
3. Drizzle the lime juice on top and then scatter the pieces of pak choi around and on top of the fish. Pour the soy sauce over the pak choi and loosely seal the foil to make a package, making sure you leave space at the top for the steam to circulate as the fish cooks.
4. Place the parcel on a baking try & pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or use a stove top steamer to steam for 15 minutes.
5. Plate up fish and pour remaining juices from the foil on to the fish. Serve with Jasmine rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (308g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 14079.4mg||485 %|
|Potassium 640.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 27.1g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 170
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.