1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Toss brussels with oil and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Roast brussels on a sheet tray until brown, 30 minutes
4. Combine balsamic and honey in a saucepan.
5. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and cook until thickened.
6. Toss brussels with the glaze and pom seeds to coat.
7. Serve immediately
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 32.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 376.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!