1. Saute garlic, onion, mushrooms, sage, and thyme in olive oil over med-low heat til soft and translucent.
2. Turn up heat and deglaze with wine.
3. Add broth and turn back down the heat.
4. Season with vinegar salt and pepper
5. Stir in cream at the very end, til thick. Remove from heat immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 470.9mg||16 %|
|Potassium 31mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 14
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!