1. Grind the raw rice not very nice
2. Mix the Besan flour, cumin seeds and pepper powder well not forming knots with 1/2 rd of the water
3. Pour oil in the pot and when mustard seeds splatter, add Urad dal, Bengal Gram, Curry Leaves and Red Chillies
4. When the dal turns brown, pour the mix into the pot and stir well until the water drains
5. Close the pot with the lid for fifteen minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (693g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1225.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 438.6g||129 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.8g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 423.7g|
|Protein 52.3g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!