1. Drain juice from a 12 ounce package of frozen raspberries.
2. Add enough water to equal 2 1/2 cups.
3. Bring liquid to a boil and add 6 ounce of raspberry jello. Stir until dissolved.
4. Grease a jello mold with butter.
5. Pour berries into bottom of mold. Pour raspberry jello over berries and chill until set.
6. Soften cream cheese and whip with a mixer.
7. Boil 2 1/2 cups water and stir in 6 ounce package of lemon jello. Dissolve completely.
8. Using mixer, stir in a very small amount of jello into the cream cheese. Mix well. Keep doing this until you have used all the lemon jello. Cool to room temperature or slightly thicker.
9. Pour over raspberry jello when the raspberry jello has gelled completely.
10. Let set and then invert onto a plate for presentation.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 90 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 31.2mg||10 %|
|Sodium 287.1mg||10 %|
|Potassium 105.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 41.4g|
|Protein 5.5g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 279
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.