1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl. Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste. Keep it crumbly.
3. Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of an 8" springform pan. You don't want the crust to form all the way up the back of each slice of cheesecake. Bake the crust for 5 minutes, then set it aside until you are ready to fill it.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
6. Pour the filling into the pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes. The top will turn a bit darker at this point. Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
7. When the cheesecake has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator. When the cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides and cut the cake into 8 equal pieces. Serve with a generous portion of whipped cream on top.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by "Robert Ellis"
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 412 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.8g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.1g||131 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 141.8mg||44 %|
|Sodium 565.1mg||19 %|
|Potassium 303.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 38.7g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 596
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.