1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except flour in a medium size bowl.
3. Add flour to another bowl.
4. Add eggs and water to another ball and whisk until pale yellow.
5. Cut up chicken into 2-3 square inch pieces.
6. Take pieces of chicken and roll in flour, then dip in egg wash, then roll in seasoning.
7. Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes on a greased cookie sheet or until golden brown.
8. Let cool and serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (351g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 106 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.8g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 60.6mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1357.7mg||47 %|
|Potassium 755.7mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 119.1g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 112.7g|
|Protein 25.5g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 656
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!