1. Add diced jalapenos and onions to food processor. Process for just a few seconds.
2. Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, cumin, sugar, cilantro, and lime juice.
3. Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
4. Place in covered container and chill for two hours to enhance the flavor.
5. Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (17g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 74.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 24.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.