1. Brown beef in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once cooked, drain fat and set aside beef.
2. In same skillet, saute onion and garlic until soft (about 6 minutes).
3. In a casserole dish, mix beef, onion, and barbecue sauce, stirring well to blend.
4. In a separate small bowl, whisk together flour and beef broth. Pour broth mixture over beef mixture. Top with potatoes and cheese.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
To reheat, microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Per serving: 401 calories, 26 g protein, 47 g carbs, 12 g fat (5 g saturated), 931 mg sodium, 0 g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 49.1mg||15 %|
|Sodium 354.6mg||12 %|
|Potassium 335.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 15.8g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!