Makes enought for 2 - 12" Pizzas
1) In bread machine combine flour, sugar and yeast and mix to combine
2) Add water until just combined (may take more or less)
3) Mix in machine 5 minutes then let rest 10 mins
4) Add salt & olive oil and mix 5 minutes
5) Put in bowl srayed with pam and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with pam
6) Put in refrig 4 hours or over night or up to 3 days
7) Pull out of refrig 1 hour before forming pies
8) Spray edges with pam to get dark brown crust
9) For sauce combine all ingrediants
10) Bake @ 500* for 7 mins or until bottom browned
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (320g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 897.1mg||31 %|
|Potassium 545.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.3g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 117.6g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 619
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!