Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
1. COOK Manicotti for 5 minutes; rinse under cold water and drain. Cover; set aside.
2. MIX ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
3. POUR one cup of Tomato & Basil Sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
4. FILL Manicotti with filling; place in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
5. COVER with foil; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated thoroughly
Use a pastry bag to put the filling in the manicotti.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (503g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 686 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.3g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 48.1g||241 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 301.3mg||93 %|
|Sodium 3018.8mg||104 %|
|Potassium 651.6mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 16.7g|
|Protein 116.5g||166 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1235
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!