1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger & pineapple juice.
2. Place the fish in a shallow baking dish & pour the marinade over.
3. Cover & marinate in the fridge for 2 hours, turning the fish twice.
4. Remove the fish from the marinade, reserving the liquid.
5. Grill the fish for about 5 minutes on each side.
6. In a small pan bring the marinade to the boil, reduce the heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Serve with the fish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (36g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1067mg||37 %|
|Potassium 70.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.2g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 28
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!