1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine oats and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add syrup mixture; stir well to coat. Spread oat mixture evenly onto a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
5. Stir in dried fruit. Cool Completely.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 126.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!