1. Thinly slice chiles and onion. In a bowl, mix chiles, onion, garlic, rosemary and oil.
2. Add meat and massage for a minute. (Use gloves or mix with tongs.) Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Skewer meat. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
4. Heat grill to high. Season skewers with salt and pepper.
5. Grill skewers for 3 minutes per side. Serve.
Tip: For a welcome hit of citrus that plays off fiery spices, try soaking wooden skewers in lemon juice instead of plain water.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (682g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 507 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 56.4g||75 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 383.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 576
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!