1) Bake potatoes for 45-60 minutes at 425 degrees.
2) Cut hot potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
3) In bowl, mash pulp until smooth.
4) Beat in sour cream, cheese, onion, milk, butter, parsley and salt.
5) Fill shells and brush with butter. Cover and refrigerate.
6) Wrap shells individually in plastic wrap; place in freezer containers and freeze.
7) To serve, thaw and place in ungreased dish. Bake uncovered at 400 derees for 20-25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1671g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 815 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 90.6g||121 %|
|Saturated Fat 56.8g||284 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 272.9mg||84 %|
|Sodium 1155.3mg||40 %|
|Potassium 5832.1mg||153 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 235.2g||69 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28.2g||113 %|
|Sugars, other 207g|
|Protein 66g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1989
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!