1) Soak lady fingers in coffee (not to much it will fall apart)
2) Arrange on the glassware
3) White cream: Add eggs yolks, sugar, vanilla, cream cheese and mix.
4) Add half of the white cream as a second layer above the lady fingers
5) Add another layer of soaked lady fingers
6) Add the other half of the white cream
7) Add whipped cream on top
8) Add powdered coffee on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 272 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.2g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 649.7mg||200 %|
|Sodium 112490.6mg||3879 %|
|Potassium 1291.5mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 254.7g||75 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 248.7g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1627
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!