1. In a mixing bowl, beat the condensed milk and mascarpone cheese.
2. In a shallow dish, mix apple juice with cold black coffee. Dip sponge fingers in, and line the tray.
3. Spoon over half the milk and cheese mixture. Sift over with cocoa.
4. Repeat sponge fingers, and remaining mixture. Then cocoa.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1909 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 212.1g||283 %|
|Saturated Fat 123.1g||615 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.7g|
|Cholesterol 685mg||211 %|
|Sodium 2514.3mg||87 %|
|Potassium 2735.8mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 296.9g||87 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 294.6g|
|Protein 65.1g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3300
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!