1. Preheat Oven - 180 degrees
2. Melt butter, 4 minutes - 60 degrees - Speed 2
3. Add sugars, mix 2 minutes - Speed 4
4. Add eggs and vanilla, mix 30 seconds - Speed 4
5. Add flour, mix 1 minute - Speed 3
6. Add chocolate chips and mix through with spatula
7. Place teaspoon full on baking tray covered with baking paper, allowing room for expansion
8. Bake 10-12 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (908g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2070 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 230.1g||307 %|
|Saturated Fat 141.9g||710 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 66.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 375.3mg||115 %|
|Sodium 1321mg||46 %|
|Potassium 1763.8mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 379.3g||112 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.7g||71 %|
|Sugars, other 361.6g|
|Protein 22.4g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3474
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!