1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wrap all of the tortillas in a barely damp paper towel and microwave until steamed, only 20 to 30 seconds.
3. Place the tortillas on a clean work surface and lightly brush both sides with oil.
4. Carefully drape each tortilla over two bars of the oven rack. (Using two bars is what gives them their shape.)
5. Bake until crispy, 7 to 10 minutes.
6. Serve immediately. This step is key.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (562g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 435 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.3g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3543.3mg||122 %|
|Potassium 863.5mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 286.1g||84 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.3g||69 %|
|Sugars, other 268.8g|
|Protein 46.2g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1783
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!