1. Cook ravioli according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse under cold running water until ravioli are cool; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray large nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano and pepper in medium bowl.
4. Beat egg whites lightly in shallow dish. Add ravioli; toss lightly to coat. Transfer ravioli, a few at a time, to crumb mixture; toss to coat evenly. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ravioli. Spray tops of ravioli with cooking spray.
5. Bake 12-14 minutes or until crispy. Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato-Basil Salsa; serve with ravioli. Garnish if desired.
Fresh Tomato-Basil Salsa
Combine ingredients in food processor; process until finely chopped but not smooth.
Makes about 1 cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 17.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 381.2mg||13 %|
|Potassium 208.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 28.1g|
|Protein 9.4g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 210
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!