1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cut cheese slices into circles. Cut each circle into quarters. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Cut the remaining scraps of cheese into smaller pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Dice boiled eggs and add to bowl.
3. Chop turkey. And turkey and mayonnaise to bowl.
4. For each pocket, place one bread slice on a cutting board. Gently pat down center of bread. Place a level scoop of egg mixture in center of bread slice. Gently pat down center of second bread slice and place over filling. Seal the outer edges of the bread together to make pockets.
5. Arrange pockets on a flat cookie sheet. Microwave butter on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of pockets with butter.
6. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Top each pocket with two pieces of cheese and sprinkle with paprika, if desired
7. Return pockets to oven, and bake one minute or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (57g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 134 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.9g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 106.5mg||33 %|
|Sodium 394.2mg||14 %|
|Potassium 62.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.8g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!