- boil water
- add galangal, garlic, lemongrass and lime leaves and add chili paste to boil
- add salt and sugar for 2 min
- as chili to boil
- add shrimp, mushroom, onions and tomatoes
- cook soup for 5 min and add fish sauce
- boil for 2-3 minutes and add lime juice
- cook on high heat and continuously stirring
- then add cilantro and turn off heat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (705g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 344.7mg||106 %|
|Sodium 10117.9mg||349 %|
|Potassium 1636.5mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 23.2g|
|Protein 53.5g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!