1. Cut the baguette into ½ cm thick slices with no angle to create a small crostini.
2. Add to a tray, and then drizzle over olive oil and season, then add to a preheated oven at 180c for 15 mins
or until golden brown.
3. In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
5. Once mini crostinis have cooled
6. add a tsp of the mix to each one.
7. Serve 2 to 3 per person over a bed of rocket with Balsamic glaze to garnish
Make sure all ingredients are finely chopped.
Season to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (267g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 564.3mg||19 %|
|Potassium 526mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 52.3g|
|Protein 11.7g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!