1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick spray.
2. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 min., or until very soft. Drain and chop.
3. Meanwhile, place 1 phyllo sheet on a work surface. Coat with nonstick spray. Top with 3 more sheets, coating each sheet with nonstick spray.
4. Cut the sheets in thirds lengthwise and then in quarters crosswise to get 12 squares. Press each square into a muffin cup to form a shell with jagged edges.
5. Repeat with remaining sheets to line the remaining muffin cups. Bake for 5 to 7 min., or until golden.
6. Meanwhile in a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, goat cheese or feta cheese, and egg white. Process until smooth. Add the scallion, basil, garlic, and tomatoes. Pulse briefly to mix. Spoon into the tart shells. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly puffed and heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (237g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 176 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.5g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 33.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1606.1mg||55 %|
|Potassium 1735.6mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.1g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 69.5g|
|Protein 26.2g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 571
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!