Try this Tomato cucumber salad recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Wash and thinly slice cucumber and tomatoes and set aside.
2. Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Arrange the pre-sliced cucumber and tomato in a shallow dish, alternating between the two.
4. Rip the basil leaves into roughly dime sized pieces and sandwich between cucumber and tomato slices.
4. Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the cucumber and tomato, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Serve cold.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (416g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 186 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 95.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 566.5mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 22.3g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 288
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.