1) In a large saucepan, sauté onions and carrots in butter for 5mins.
2) Stir in broth, beans, and garlic.
3) Bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20mins or until vegetables are tender.
5) Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
6) Cover and simmer 5mins longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1168g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 619 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.8g||92 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.7g||209 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 262.1mg||81 %|
|Sodium 1337.5mg||46 %|
|Potassium 2987.3mg||79 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 99.1g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 96.3g|
|Protein 62.6g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1247
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!