* Saute ginger and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes under medium heat.
* Add vinegar and cinnamon stick and reduce for 5 minutes.
* Add remaining ingredients, cook for approx. one hour or until almost dry.
* Remove cinnamon stick and puree until smooth.
* Cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
Use this as a marinade for shrimp and then as an accompanied sauce over the pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.9g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 105.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 79
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.