1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Toast pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet, toasting once, until golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
3) Arrange tomatoes on a plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
4) Mix vinaigrette: add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and shake well to combine.
5) Mix vinaigrette, 1/2 cup parsley and two thirds of the pistachios in a small bowl. Drizzle over tomatoes. Top with feta, parsley leaves, and remaining pistachios.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (195g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 8.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 193mg||7 %|
|Potassium 454.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!