1. Put the olive oil on the pan and wait for it to get hot
2. While u r waiting put the items ull use next to u (tomato sauce..sliced cheese n all of that)
3. Crack ur eggs and stir it
4. When the pan is hot ..put the pizza sauce then quickly add ur eggs
NOTE: THE EGG HAS TO BE SCRAMBLED AT THE END
5.Wait 1 min or less then scramble it make sure its golden
Unless u like it a lil bit raw
6.Make sure that the whole egg is red from the pizza sauce then add olives
7. Add a lil salt n pepper for taste and the cheese quickly flip it n wait till the cheese melt also add the mushrooms (optional) if u want
And ta-da u r done.. its simple.. healthy.. and tasty!
Be really quick ... my pan gets hot quickly while i bring the things i will need
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (166g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 337.4mg||104 %|
|Sodium 450.2mg||16 %|
|Potassium 293mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 16.2g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 215
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.