1. Wash the tomatoes, discard the core and cut to big chunks before boiling it in 3 cups of water. They will get cooked in 3-4 min.
2. After letting it to cool for some time, blend it to a soft puree. Do not discard the water.
3. Strain the puree to extract the juice completely.
4. Pour this extracted juice and 4 more cups of water (along with the previous 3) back to the pot and simmer on low flame
5. The remaining 1 cup of water is used to mix the cornflour.
6. Add the sugar, salt, pepper and the cornflour paste to the pot. Remember to stir the soup while gradually adding cornflour paste
7. Add the tomato sauce.
8. Add the butter on reaching the preferred consistency.
9. A few more stirs would do. Dont forget to serve it hot!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 3.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 451.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 91mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!