Mix salad, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella into a bowl, and add dressing of choice.
1) Season Beef with seasoning of choice. I typically go with just salt and pepper.
2) Let beef sit at room temperature for about 20 min or so after seasoning.
3) In mean time warm skillet up on med high heat.
4) After a few minutes, skillet should be hot enough to where if you drip a little bit of water it will beed up and "roll" across the pan.
5) Add oil to pan, and it should thin out, and spread across the skillet.
6) Add steak to heated and oiled skillet, and cook until your liking. I would say about about 6-8 min will get the job done if you like the steak medium.
7) Once steak is done, add to salad and good to go.
Couple of variations:
You can use Panko Encrusted steak as well.
1) Season steak strips with salt and pepper.
2) Dip steak strips into flour, then eggs, then panko crumbs (you can also mix any seasoning in with the panko crumbs)
3) While doing this, heat up cast iron skillet (you may be able to use other skillets, but cast iron would be optimal for the high heat) on high.
4) After a few minutes of heating on high, and once the steak strips are all coated in panko crumbs, add enough oil (I use canola oil since it has a high smoke point) to cover the entire pan at about 1/4 inch. Then add the panko crusted strips to the oil.
5) Cook for about 1-1.5 minutes on high, on each side.
6) After meat is cooked (and, it will cook in such a short time),
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 89.6mg||28 %|
|Sodium 480mg||17 %|
|Potassium 1013.8mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 4.3g|
|Protein 39.7g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 402
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!