1. Pour the chicken stock and the entire can of diced tomatoes into a large pot.
2. Add the black beans, basil, cumin, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add the tortellini and cook for 8-10 minutes (according to the package instructions).
4. Add the fresh spinach into the pot and cook for an additional minute.
5. Season with salt and pepper (to taste). Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1197g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 27.2mg||8 %|
|Sodium 1480.7mg||51 %|
|Potassium 2089.7mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.3g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||94 %|
|Sugars, other 71.7g|
|Protein 46.9g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 680
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!