1. Cook, debone, and shred chicken.
2. Add minced garlic and onions to margarine in slow cooker. Saute.
3. Combine all ingredients except cheese, sour cream, and chips.
4. Cover. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
5. Divide cubed cheese among 6 individual soup bowls. Ladle soup over cheese. Sprinkle with chips and top each bowl with a dollop of sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1472g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1465 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 162.8g||217 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.1g||295 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 29.8g|
|Cholesterol 486.8mg||150 %|
|Sodium 4637.9mg||160 %|
|Potassium 3050.9mg||80 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 219.6g||65 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.5g||82 %|
|Sugars, other 199.1g|
|Protein 191.1g||273 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!