Try this Tortilla recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix everything but water until you get a cornmeal texture.
2. Add water gradually and mix until it comes together.
3. In a floured surface, knead until smooth
4. Cover and rest dough for 10 minutes
5. Divide dough into 8 even pieces for 70 per piece
6. Roll into balls. Place in tortilla press and flatten.
7. Sear in a cast iron pan until it puffs up
8. Rotate until other side is cooked.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 59.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.