1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan over low heat, combine butter, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3. Pour mixture over cereals, pretzels and nuts and toss together well.
4. Add more salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
5. Bake for three hours in a covered pan, tossing every thirty minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (10g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 69.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 9.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 72
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!