1. In a small saucepan over medium, heat 2 T. butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 cup honey
2. Stir until loosened and smooth, 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup rolled oats, 1 cup rice crispies, and 1/4 cup dried fruit (craisins, raisins or cherries). Once mixture has cooled a little bit, you could also add some chocolate chips.
4. Drop mixture by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment or wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
**Sometimes I add sunflower seeds or peanuts. Also wheat germ. The Quantities on this recipe have been fixed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (152g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 20.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 182.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 565.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.6g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 85.5g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 591
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!