1. Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
2. Place in the bottom of serving bowl.
3. Pour pineapple over cake pieces.
4. Slice banana over pineapple.
5. Mix instant pudding according to package directions.
6. Pour pudding over bananas.
7. Top with cool whip and cherry halves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 181.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 79.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.8g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 77
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!