1. In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
2. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
3. Add onion to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients; return bacon to pan.
5. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
6. Cover and bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
7. Uncover and bake until desired consistency.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (62g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 19.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 242.5mg||8 %|
|Potassium 105.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 21.4g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 214
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!