1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs and bananas.
4. Add banana mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
5. Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool 10 minutes in pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional; make while the bread is first put in the oven.
1. Heat half-and-half and brown sugar over medium heat until brown sugar has dissolved and tiny bubbles start to form on edges.
2. Stir in vanilla and butter until melted.
3. Turn off heat and add chocolate chips. Do not stir; let sit for 2-3 minutes.
4. Whisk chocolate chips until mixture is smooth. Let cool completely.
5. Drizzle over the bread while it's still warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 413 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.8g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.6g||143 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 102.6mg||32 %|
|Sodium 446mg||15 %|
|Potassium 525.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.7g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 92.5g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 786
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!