1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut milk, cocoa powder and chocolate chips until chips have melted into the milk, whisking continuously.
3. Once chips have melted, pour in the dry ingredients and continue whisking until pudding begins to boil.
4. Turn down heat, and stir until pudding thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
5. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and pour into individual serving cups. Serve warm or chilled. Pudding thickens as it cools.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (146g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 63 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 47.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 175.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 27.8g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 185
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.