1. Preheat oven to a medium heat.
2. Brush olive oil on inner & outer surfaces of trout.
3. In cavity put sprigs of dill & 1 tablespoon of almonds.
4. Wrap in kitchen foil & bake in oven at medium heat for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, unwrap & sprinkle the rest of the almonds on top.
6. Grill until skin is crisp & almonds are lightly toasted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.5g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 45.8mg||14 %|
|Sodium 41.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 369mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 18.9g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!