1. Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
2. Rub oil on inside of squash, season with salt & pepper, and place cut side down on lined sheet pans.
3. Roast in 350 degree oven for approximately 90 minutes, until squash is tender all the way through.
4. Remove from oven and let cool. Once squash is cooled, scoop out flesh with a large kitchen spoon.
5. Combine cooked squash with zucchini, salt and pepper; mix until fully incorporated.
6. Combine squash mix, tomato sauce, onions, 3 Tbsp herbs, salt and pepper and cook in a sauté pan until hot.
7. Place in four individual casserole dishs (9oz each) and top with fresh mozzarella and cheese blend.
8. Bake until light golden brown and bubbly, for approximately 7 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with remaining herb mix and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (760g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 279 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.1g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 72.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 9755.5mg||336 %|
|Potassium 1427.3mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 25g|
|Protein 33.5g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 530
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!