1. Add coconut oil to a large frying pan & bring to medium high heat
2. When oil is hot, add sliced plantains to the pan
3. Fry plantains 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown then flip to fry 2-3 minutes more until lightly browned
4. Remove immediately from frying pan & place on paper towel to absorb leftover oil
5. Sprinkle sea salt on plantains
6. Bring a small frying pan to medium heat
7. In a small bowl, add egg whites, garlic powder, pepper & truffle oil
8. Whisk 5 minutes until eggs become frothy
9. Add frothy eggs to small frying pan
10. Cook eggs while stirring constantly, flipping periodically until done cooking 3-5 minutes
11. To a plate, add layer of plantains, add truffled eggs and top with salsa
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 168mg||6 %|
|Potassium 17.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!